I've created a plan based on a filter of tickets. The project completed a few months ago. Every time I open the plan, the timeline, by default, is showing what's happening TODAY.
Is it possible to set the default view to show the START of the timeline so we see the "roadmap" of the tasks as they unfolded? Right now I have to scroll back until I reach the activity to show the start and due dates of tasks.
I've looked through view settings, schedule settings, filters, etc... to try and find a way to do this but haven't landed on a solution.
So simply put, how to I ensure when opening a timeline that, by default, its NOT showing Today, rather the start of the tickets?
Example of what I mean (default view shows TODAY with no visual of the tasks on the timeline) -

Desired view when opening timeline -
