Today I came back from my holidays and If I try to open a link to a ticket this error message appears.
I didn't change anything to the configurations, but it's impossible working on any ticket.
Anyone can help me?
Hi @Stefano Zaratin
It might seem like a permission issue. Reach out to your Jira admin to check your user permissions.
regards
I AM the Jira admin!
Hi!
Do you have access to the project settings?
Can you go to the permissions tab?
Check if your user/group/role is there.
Regards
Yes, i do. I can modify everything. It just doesn't visualize the content of the tickets when I (or other agents) click on them.
The image looks like it might be a Jira Service Management project in which case you need a JSM license and you must be in the Service Desk Team project role in order to view tickets. Since you are a Jira Admin you should be able to check the People settings of the project to see if you are in the required project role.
If other agents are impacted then maybe someone removed a group from this project role.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.