Hi!
My automation rule is making a copy of the last comment to the linked issue like that:
Everything is ok with the text of comment.
But when I'm trying to copy my comment with the picture in it - I have this error:
What can I do ?
Hi @Igor Titov
Please refer to How to copy images from Jira comments to another project?
Hope this helps!
Best regards
Sam
HI!
I just read this post by your link.I changed the automation rule to change the linked issue.
I added a new custom "url" field to both screens in two projects (called "Ссылка на результат оплаты"), and the attachment field for the picture was already there.
But when the rule is executed, last option with copying is not working.
Nothing is copied.
No link, no attachment.
I go to Audit log and my last run is Ok, but as i said - nothing is copied.
Ensure that the attachment is copied from the trigger issue.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.