Hi guys, I have JSM Cloud and trying to find out how to do the following: When issue is created and the request type is ..., then assign issue to a certain user. How can I do it with automations? Or is there better way to achieve this?
Hello @Anastaseeya
You can do this by automation rule:
Just adjust it for your needs and you are good to go.
Yes, thanks for your speedy reply. I know it sounds like an easy to do, but I don't see how to add request type equals step:
No worries! You can click on IF: Add conditon, then select the Issue fields condition. For the field you would choose Request Type (type in the search) and then select your desired request type.
After that as a new component Add an action. Select the Assign user. From there you can leave the Assign the issue to: Specify user. In the section Select a user, you will get the options to select a specific user.
Thanks a bunch! It worked like a charm.Enjoy the rest of your day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.