Hi all,
Still new to Jira and JQL but gradually working it out.
We are a small digital agency working with Social Good companies (charities, trusts, or businesses that cause benefits to others and the world). Which is ace, but means we have to support so many different clients with different needs at a huge volume to survive.
We used to have one central Service Desk, but to support that diversity of clients I have had to start to build multiple projects to house different forms, to improve how we support our clients. Creating many Service desk projects.
As a small team, we must have a central view but I have not been able to configure a query to show multiple Queues under one Queue.
So far this hasn't been possible. The query I have built works and I can save it, but our central support queue already defaults to a filter, and cannot seem to change this. So while the query below works:
project = "project 1" OR project = "project 2" OR project = "project 3" OR project = "project 4" AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY created DESC, "Time to resolution" ASC
I can't seem to get this to work out of the box.
I get there are apps that can do this, but we have 18 JIRA users, yes not many, but I can't keep adding app after app, at $20-30 dollars a month, as we simply cannot afford this with the work we do. And I keep seeming to hitting the same wall over and over.
Are there any solutions to this, or am I simply applying the filter in the wrong place? I am currently applying it to the queue, as this is where I need it.
Would really appreciate the help!