Hi Team,
When I link a ticket from Epic to create a Task, can I please have a check box to include everything (including attachments) from the Epic to copy to the Task.I have created the automation; I am getting the below error.
Error Message:Action details:
Hello @Rohith k,
Thank you for reaching out. To address your request for copying all details, including attachments, from an Epic to a Task using automation, please follow these steps:
Fix the Project Hierarchy Issue: Ensure that the Task is created within the same project as the Epic to resolve the project hierarchy error.
Update the Automation Rule:
If you need further assistance please let me know!
Thanks,Shreeja J
Hi @Shreeja J We are creating tasks in the same project only, but we are getting same error.
Since the tasks are being created in the same project, could you please share a screenshot of the automation rule you've set up? This will allow me to better understand the issue and offer more accurate assistance.
Hi @Shreeja J Please find the automation attached:
Hello @Rohith k
I wanted to check in to see if my previous reply was helpful or if there's anything else you need assistance with.Thanks,Shreeja J
Hi @Shreeja J I have created the automation as per the screenshot, but it is not working as expected.We are creating task form the Epic ticket.
Could you please share a screenshot of the audit log for the automation rule?
@Shreeja J , please find the below audit log screenshot. The audit log was showing, issue has edited successfully, when we saw a ticket there is nothing updated from the epic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.