Environment
- I have an Asset custom field called ObjectA. This field may be empty or may contain an Object
- I have a second Asset custom field called ObjectB.
- ObjectB has an attribute that is a reference to an Object A type of object
- I have an automation that sets the reference on ObjectB to ObjectA. This uses the smart value {{issue.ObjectB}}
Problem
- When ObjectA has a value, it works as expected.
- When ObjectA is empty, the Automation indicates an error
- OBJECT-123 (ObjectA = '')
- This is because ObjectA is empty and the smart value returns an empty string
The error doesn't actually affect the operation of the automation, but it raises an error, which sends me an email, which is annoying. I can turn off the notifications, but that means that if something else breaks, I don't get notified.
What I want to do is to clear the ObjectA attribute when ObjectA is empty on the issue or set ObjectA when it is set on the ticket.
Any suggestions?