Hi,I have user with site, org and billing permission.When I have tried to change billing plan following the instruction and when I provide site URL nothing is change.Any solutions?
Hi Maciej- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should be able to follow this guidance to downgrade the plan. You will need to be an Org Admin to do that.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/How-to-Downgrade-Jira-Software-from-Standard-to-Free/ba-p/2299949
Hi @Maciej Łukasik ,
I presume you followed the steps as described here ? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/How-to-Downgrade-Jira-Software-from-Standard-to-Free/ba-p/2045188
Did you remember to downgrade the number of users ? Jira Free only allows 10 users.
Best regards,
Kris
I have only suspend usres, not downgrade.So this might be a problem?
Ok. I removed suspended users and now i have only 9 and the problem still exists.
Did you follow the steps in the article?
Yes, I do.
So what is the error/problem you are having?
anyone?
Hi @Maciej Łukasik
I took a closer look at your site. It appears that your cloud site currently using an annual billing plan. I understand that you want to be able to go back to a free plan, in order to do that, the customer advocate team will need to change the billing for the account back to a monthly interval, as free plans don't have annual billing. In the case of the stuck loop, I can see why you might have felt that way. However all you needed to do was to click the "Need more help?" link and you would have been able to submit a ticket to the CA team.
I have gone ahead and created a ticket on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-3144051 so that this team can adjust the billing aspects of that account for you. Once that is done, you should then be able to switch to a free plan.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.