Hey, im trying to create a Automation that copy's a attatched Form to a different Ticket.But for some reason, it just doesn't seem to work no matter what i do.Kind regards
Hi @scherdin , are you copying an attachment from one issue to another? Are you copying from the trigger issue? Can you share the Edit issue fields configuration?
Yeah sure, this is the edit issue field.
Its also a dynamic form that we use for onboarding processes. Ive read something about them not being able to be copied but i may be mistaken.
Thanks. Are you sure the trigger issue has an attachment? What does the audit log show?
Hi @scherdin
I read the conversation.
There is a special edit action for forms, "Copy Forms".
Use this action.
Hello @Marc -Devoteam-I can't find the option, where can i find it?
This is only for JSM related issues, as @Jack Brickey mentioned.
I missed the point that you linked issue wil be in a non JSM project.
Alright, thanks regardless.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.