I started a massive project through Microsoft Notebook but now having to move to Confluence. It's difficult to learn but I'm figuring it out. Only current issue is, why is it so boring and not creative to write with? There's no editing of font, color and only had maybe 6 standard sizes.
Making a page forces everything in the middle as a notebook "page" and makes it difficult to add additional outside of a paragraph. Pages are the only means of adding "labels" to create searchable keywords. I made a white board and it's more creative but as the name implies, anyone cane write on it and adjust, I tried to create it as a draft and then publish but it's none existent.
I'm having to copy and paste my already editted data from Notebook over to Confluence. It's a headache adding words inside shapes inside white board as it doesn't appear smooth.
Am I missing something? Can I get some tips/tricks? I really need to make the content pop instead of boring paragraphs.
thanks!