In my project, I've created a task (Task A) that I then added a link to another task (Task
. I created an automation rule (pictured below) in hopes that when Task A is linked using "blocked by" Ticket B, then Task A is transitioned to a "Blocked" status. However, it is not working and the rule doesn't even run although my automation appears to be correct given according to the documentation, Task A would be the destination issue.
I've also tried updating the When statement to "All link types" and it doesn't work. However, when I've removed the JQL condition from the example listed below, kept the When statement as pictured, and then update Task A as "blocks" Task B the automation rule runs and Task A updated to "Blocked" status. Logically, this isn't what I would want. In this case, it'd make sense for Task B to be transitioned to "Blocked" status in this case.
Any assistance would be appreciated—the goal is to ensure that when a task is linked using "blocked by" that that ticket it then transitioned to "Blocked" status.
