Hi there,
I am admin, where can i do bulk upload? I used to see the "import" beside the "eye"
Hello @Yong Wei Kee
A new import process is being rolled out. Try going to settings > System > External System Import.
Thanks Trudy,
I found that after posted this question. Will this be available for non admin user?
That is unclear. Various people have asked Atlassian directly about that over the past few months, and gotten various answers. See
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/CSV-Import-Roll-out-to-come/qaq-p/2637395
I have not seen any truly clear documentation. If you look in the latest weekly update post all mentions of the Jira Import process refer to admins.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2024/08/atlassian-cloud-changes-jul-29-to-aug-5-2024
I also found this change request
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-83758
Since you are on a paid subscription, you might want to reach out directly to Atlassian support to see if you can get more details. It would be wonderful if you share what you learn from them.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.