I currently have a Service Management project which is setup to automatically assign a user as the assignee. I like the assigned user to change it to another person. But currently the drop down list for the assignee field only shows a limited set of users. I like to list the team members of the project to be listed as that they can be assigned to the task. How can achieve this. How are the users selected to be listed in the assignee drop down list box. Is it based on roles.
Permission which define who can be assigned is Assignable User permission. Just set a group or individual users to that permission in project permission scheme
Hi @Sri Rajalingam
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
The assignee or possible assignee of a JSM project is an agent and a license should be assigned to it, otherwise it will never display the expected user/s.
Please note, if the list of agents is extensive only a bunch of them will appear in alphabetical order, however if you start typing the user's name, it will appear as expected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.