Edited.
Hi,
I am trying to make an automation rule for creating and closing sprints which will report message. But i cant fetch the story points data. I checked the community and did same as the examples but still same problem.
This is my html code:
<body>
<div class="container">
<!-- Main Heading -->
<h1>AY Board Sprint Açılış Mailidir, deneme amaçlı oluşturulmuştur, dikkate almayınız.</h1>
<p>(like {{issue.summary}})</p>
<!-- Second-level Heading -->
<h2>Agile Yönetim Sprint Report'u ekte olduğu gibidir:</h2>
<ul>
<!-- List items and highlighted text -->
<li>Agile Yönetim olarak <span class="highlight">{{sprint.name}}</span>' koşumuz başlamıştır.</li>
<li>There are <span class="highlight">{{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}}</span> story points remaining.</li>
<li>The highest story point value is <span class="highlight">{{lookupIssues.Story Points.max}}</span>.</li>
<li><span class="highlight">{{sprint.name}}</span> 'mizin <span class="highlight">{{sprint.startDate.format("yyyy-MM-dd")}}</span> başlayacak <span class="highlight">{{sprint.endDate.format("yyyy-MM-dd")}}</span> bitecektir.</li>
<li>Sprint Board'umuza <a href="{{sprint.originBoardlink}}" class="highlight">buradan</a> ulaşabilirsiniz.</li>
<li>Sprint Hedefimiz: <span class="highlight">{{sprint.goal}}</span></li>
</ul>
<p>Bilginize</p>
</div>
</body>
The rule is:
1- Trigger function- When sprint closed or created
2- Branch Rule- all Issue for sprint
3- JQL condition-sprint = {{sprint.id}}
4- Send Mail(HTML)
in the log part the issue values are seem passed from jql condition but still empty
this is the output:

IMPORTANT: I am using Jira Server not Cloud