Seguinte mensagem surgiu na função Pesquisa Filtragem, é alguma configuração no produto JIRA ou no responsável pelo projeto?Não estava desta forma.
Olá Pedro - Bem-vindo à Comunidade Atlassian!
O usuário precisará da permissão global Fazer alterações em massa. Portanto, um administrador do Jira precisará ajustar a permissão em Configurações > Sistema > Permissões globais e, em seguida, adicionar o usuário à permissão Fazer alterações em massa.
@John Funk
The user has the bulk change permission based on the first line in the pop up.
The error message is displaying where the option to switch to the new issue search experience should display. The content of the message also indicates that switching to that experience has somehow been disabled by Jira Admins.
Good catch @Trudy P Claspill
Was not aware that the new issue search experience can be disabled by Jira Admins.
I actually have not found a way to do that myself in either the Free or Enterprise instances to which I have access, and I haven't found any documentation about disabling it either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.