Hi
Once again I am struggling with the Filter issue scope for a custom field, maybe someone can help me a bit.
Following situation:
- Custom Field is created and visible in the issues in Service Desk (only for technicians)
- Assets are created for exactly this case
- Assets are Providers with
- Mobile Plan Providers
- Plans
- Every User which has a mobile plan, has the mobile plan added manually to the Asset Employee and its visible und the employee itself
- The Plans are in dependancy with the mobile Plan Providers
- No special "assigned to" how known for the Laptops for employees
Actually the configuration for the Custom Field looks like

I am not able to find the AQL to show the correct plan for the user which has created the issue. Actually i can choose the plans which are created as assets in the providers schema.
Trying for example:
Filter issue scope (AQL): "Assigned User"."Atlassian Account ID"=${reporter}
which i have for the laptos doesnt work.
I appreciate for any help
Thank you in advance