Hello!
I am trying to build an automation that is triggered when tickets a linked.
The rule should go over all the children of an issue, take the logged hours of each child, and add them to a custom field in a link destination issue.
I.e. aggregate the work hours of trigger issue and its children to a custom field in destination issue.
I am trying to find how can I reference the custom field in the destination issue in order to perform the operation.
This is what I have now:

So inside the branch I can see the value of created variable with the work hours, and I can see the destinationissue custom field, but the big question how do I add the variable value to the custom field in the destination issue?
The regular "edit issue" command works on the current issue from the branch and has no option to select another issue.
I tried to do a lookup for the destination issue, but it turned out that lookupissues variable does not work with custom field.
Thank you.