I have a Confluence page which is read-only. I set up my Confiform such that certain users have admin-functionality within the form. I have set up my table viewer for non-admin users to only see their own record. Unfortunately the users with admin access still unable to see the all records within the tableviewer. (they can only see their own record) Is this a bug in the cloud version for this functionality not working properly?
Screenshot. Masking users for privacy, but they are separated by comma.
How have you configured those "admin users"? By setting the comma separated list of user accounts in the corresponding parameter of the ConfiForms Form Definition macro?
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ , yes, I have
That is how I set it up
Could you share some screenshots may be or feel free top open a support ticket in a private channel https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Support+Request+Form?
What are you "masking" - an UUID of your users (hash value for accoount)?
Confluence UserID
What is a "Confluence UserID"?
ConfiForms expects a user account id - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/where-can-i-find-my-Account-ID/qaq-p/976527
(as only this thing identifies a user in Atlassian cloud platform nowadays)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.