Objective
Post a Slack message to display the list of epics in the current sprint, showing the key, summary, assignee, and priority, as well as the number of issues and story points in the current sprint for that epic.
Description
Below is what the Slack message I am wanting to post, where I would iterate over each epic in the current sprint and display the information for each.

As you can see, I need the following fields in the epics:
- key
- summary
- assignee.displayName
- priority.name
Here is the JQL that I am using for my lookup:
project = MyProjectNameHere AND type IN (Epic) AND sprint IN openSprints() ORDER BY rank
Note: It is important that I display the epics in their rank.
Next, I need to retrieve the sum of tickets and story points for each epic and ideally only hit the database once to keep the lookup performant. I planed to use the approach Bill helped me with previously and filter/match on the parent key. Again, here is the JQL I used in my lookup:
project = MyProjectNameHere AND type NOT IN (Epic, Initiative, Test) AND sprint IN openSprints()
What I've tried thus far...
I have tried capturing the list of epics in a variable.
{{#lookupIssues}}{{key}}///{{summary}}///{{assignee.displayName}}///{{priority.name}}{{^last}}|||{{/}{{/}}I used some funky delimeters since the summary could have commas, pipes, slashes and the like, so it needed to be unique. My thinking was that I could split each epic by the three pipes ("|||") and then do string manipulation to get the key, summary, assignee, and priority for each. Alas, I couldn't figure out how to manipulate {{.}} to work for me.
Defeated, but not willing to give up, I decided I would just convert my list of epics into a JSON and then use dot notation to get the values. It turns out that isn't something built into automation (from what I can tell).
Do you all have any ideas of what I could try or can point me in the right direction? Any help is greatly appreciated!