Hi all!!
I have a task where I have to connect Jira with 24/7 IMS (incident Management Service) Software (https://app.247software.com)
The idea is to have a functionality which automatically creates a new jira ticket when someone creates an incident in the IMS Tool.
I have this tool as IMS, so using another IMS Tool is not an option.
Thanks ans Regards!!
Hi,
you can look if there is a connector vetween the two tools or use the Jira API to create an issue whenever a IMS ticket is open
Hello @Rodrigo Campos AcostaWelcome to the community. I would say that what was stated above are two options but there is a few more. If you have a webhook from your IMS you can use a Jira automation to get that webhook and create an issue for you based on that webhook listener. I would check the IMS tool if it has integrations or a API you can use. The other thing you could do is connect IMS to opsgenie and have opsgenie create an alert than create the issue for you. Opsgenie is now fully integrated into Jira and can be done from the Team tab > Select team > Operations or from the Setting cog > Product > OperationsI hope this was helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.