Hi,
I have to copy the value of Affected Services to a text field 'Last Affected Service'.
I am able to copy value when a ticket is created but when we add a new Affected Service , 'Last Affected Service' field gets appended with new value.
I am actually looking for updating the 'Last Affected Service' field with new affected service which got added.
Example
ticket 1 created
Affected Service - Name 1
Last Affected Service- Name 1
When ticket 1 is updated with Name 2
Affected Service -Name 1, Name 2
Last Affected Service- Name 1, Name 2
I don't want to keep copying the value of Affected Service to 'Last Affected Service', I want to update the 'Last Affected Service' to have Name 2 and so on if I add Name 3 as affected Service?
I think I will have to edit field using JSON but not sure how?
Please help.