I used to be able to create multiple jira cards at once by copying a list from an excel or google sheets into the 'create' box and it would automatically recognise that I was wanting to make multiple issues and create them for me - this isn't happening at the moment - any ideas why??
Thankyou!
@Catherine Newstead and @Isabella Rose Thompson ,
I wasn't aware of this functionality - could you perhaps share a screenshot or a short screen recording of what you exactly did to get this to work?
If it did work until recently, it might have something to do with Atlassian changing their issue importer system, but there is not really documentation about how it exactly will be changed.
@Hans Polder I can't show you a screen shot but this is from an article from jira on how it works:
I'm not doing anything different so the bit in yellow doesn't apply. Is there anyone from jira who can help here?!
Hey @Catherine Newstead ,
I've just tested this in a brand new test project in a test environment, and it still works there.
Can we dive into it a bit deeper?
If I enter 5 rows in the Create issue box, it still works for me. I even tested with another user account that has zero admin rights in the environment, and it still works. Even after removing global permissions for 'bulk editing', it still works without issue.
So, we need to look into why your environment/board is different and what has changed recently.
@Hans Polder
1. Yes I am using the same board as before
2. It is definitely team-managed and I think it is scrum
3. Yes I can still see the Create button in the first column of the board.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.