Hi there, I hope you can help me:
I have built an automation that creates a Confluence page through a manual trigger from Jira. However, currently, this new Confluence page only receives the page name, which is hard-coded as the title in the ‘Create page in Confluence’ automation template.
When I trigger the automation, I am prompted to enter a page name, but as far as I can see it is not used anywhere.
As a result, I have to manually change the page title of the newly created Confluence page afterward. If I don’t do this, I cannot create a new page because it would have the same title as the first page.
I tried using smart values like page.title or page.name, but this doesn't work and I receive errors. And yes I know I could add a smart value for the date, but the title of this kind of page always is very individual.
In best case I would like using what I am requested to enter in the field "page name" when I start the automation. How can I do this?