Hello everybody!
I need your help, please.
I need to create an automation rule that will be triggered under the following conditions:
When: the issue has been updated.
IF: the "due date" field is not empty and it has been changed.
THAN: add the "deadline_changed" label to the issue.
NB! The rule should only be triggered if this field (due date) was not empty at the time it was changed.
For example:
1. The issue was created - the "due date" field was not filled in the issue.
2. The performer comes to the issue - evaluates it - puts a deadline in the "due date" field, for example, August 20, 2024.
3. In this case, the "deadline_changed" label should not be put down.
4. The performer is working on the issue and changes the value in the "due date" field on September 1, 2024.
5. In this case, automation should mark the issue with"deadline_change" label.
At the moment I have created this construction (in the pict.), but it does not work correctly, because the label is put down anyway (the "due date" field was filled in or was empty)
