Hi all! I'm working on an automation for auto work time logging that uses three separate fields in JIRA; two custom (listed below) and one native (Work Log).
The two custom date/time picker fields are "In Progress Start Time" and "Done Time". I have two separate automations that are triggered by the "Issue Transition" trigger that prints the {{now}} variable to the "In Progress Start Time"/"Done Time" fields when an issue is transitioned into "In Progress"/"Done". These two automations are functioning as expected and the date/time is being printed properly.
My third automation is also being triggered by an "Issue Transition" from any status into the "Done" statuses:

I added a delay because I often get this error readout:

And I figured it was because the automation is running too quickly and the "Done Time" timestamp automation doesn't have enough time to register before the Work Log one runs, but this hasn't seemed to fix anything. I know the work log action works properly because if I then change the issue status from "Done" to "Canceled", for example, it accurately logs the time between the "In Progress Start" and the "Done Time" date/time picker fields.
It seems as though the automation is running too quickly for the Work Log action to function correctly, but I've reorganized and tried adding delays and whatnot; nothing seems to be working.
Any help would be very much appreciated!