Hello, I need some advice. Currently, it works like this:
The first situation is that if all customers want to see all tickets in one project, I added them to the organization and when filling out the form on the portal, it assigns them the organization by default - in that case, everyone can see everything. The second situation is that if everyone wants to see only their tickets, I did not create an organization for them.
But now I need only some customers to see all tickets. Example: I have 10 customers in project A. These 10 customers are 6 developers, 2 accountants and 2 managers. I need only 2 managers to see the tickets of all 10 customers. In that case, developers and accountants see only their own tickets, and managers see everything. How could it be created? I tried through the issue security level, but I don't know if I'm going in the right direction, because it still doesn't work for me.
PS: Agents will not be restricted, they will see everything.