Hi all,
I am struggling to create a JIRA automation rule (for a single project) that goes as follows:
- When an issue transitions from status A to status B
- AND if the issue of a specific issue type
- AND EITHER
- at least one linked issue is of a specific issue type,
THEN comment on triggered issue - OR at least one linked issue is of a specific linked issue type,
THEN comment on triggered issue.
(See screenshot provided)
Unfortunately, when implementing the rule and triggering the event, no comments are created. It doesn't seem to work nor are the audit logs clear on showing what the issue is.
I've tried other options but I am not sure where I am going wrong as I am trying to identify if any linked issues are of a specific issue type and then do a certain action on the triggered issue... but I need some help on this one.