I was able to use Plan in Jira but now I'm on the free version Plans does not exist. Is there a way to create the plan view in Jira without the Premium version?
Hi @Blake Burroughs welcome to the Atlassian Community!
In the free version of Jira you can use what it calls Timeline, which is a limited version of the premium license Plans.
In the Timelines you can see a roadmap or gantt of the project, the limitations are that the scope is limited to the project itself and you need to use epics to see the Timeline.
You can see more information here.
I hope you find it helpful, best regards!
Thanks!
I hope my answer has been helpful to you, if so I would be grateful if you would accept my reply.Thank you, best regards!
Hi Blake - Welcome to the the Atlassian Community!
You can create a Timeline for a single project. But you will not be able to create Plan, which allows multiple projects in a single Plan without the Premium version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.