I have spent the last two hours googling and trying out stuff, and I feel like this should have a very simple solution, but I have not been able to find an answer to it..
I have the following subtask. I want to remove the Development field. This field has zero, nada, absolutely nothing to do with this project and for the life in me I can't figure it out. This is a service project in JSM, it has nothing to do with software..

For issues with a request type this is super easy, but since this is a sub task, I can not assign it a request type.. this is so incredibly dumb!

Ok. So I have tried adjusting the field configuration scheme for this project. I have made a new field configuration for this issue type.

This somewhat works. I can "Hide" certain fields, but not all. This being one of them. Why Jira? Why?

One other thing I have tried and is not working is using Scriptrunner's Behaviours. I don't want anybody to see that field (and a few others but it's a good start). I have made a fake group that does not have anybody in it. I have created a behaviour (in the screenshot below I was testing the standard example script, with priority, unsuccessfully...


If anybody can guide me in the right direction I will be really grateful! Thanks!