Hello dear community,
I have the following problem and am looking for advice.
In a team-managed project, the “Rolle” field was created once as a checkbox and once as a drop down and used in different issue types.
I would like to eliminate this inaccuracy and have therefore removed the drop down field from all issue types. The field is therefore no longer displayed on the tickets. (that's great!) At the same time, I have deleted all tickets that previously had a value in this field.
Problem: Now I want to move a ticket from a company-managed project to the team-managed project. Unfortunately, both fields appear on the move screen.
Questions:
- Is there a way to delete the drop down field completely?
(the field does not appear in the custom fields because it is team-managed)
- If not, how can I ensure that the field no longer appears on the move screen?
I have only found the following post in the community, which unfortunately could not help me: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Deleted-custom-field-still-shown-in-JQL-and-apps/qaq-p/2257051
I look forward to your ideas,
Joey