Hey dear community,
I am in the process of setting up an automation and need help with it, especially with the lookup issues function.
What I'm trying to do:
After an issue transitions to “Done”, I want it to check if it is in an open sprint. Then it should check in another project (let's call it Project
if an issue with the syntax “Component - {{Issue.Sprint.Last.Name}}” exists. I try to perform this check using the “Lookup Issues” function. If this particular issue exists in project B, it should link the trigger issue to the recently searched issue.
If this Issue in the other Project does not exist, it should create the Issue and link it.
So far, I was able to create the Issue in Project B. Unfortunately I'm struggling with checking whether this issue in Project B exists and thus the automation is always creating a new Issue. My desired behaviour is that the automation detects "oh there's already an Issue with this name" and links it instead of creating issues. According to the Audit Log no Isues are found within "Lookup Issues" and also when im verifying the queue with the exact sprint name. When im searching the same JQL, it shows up the target Issue. Can somebody help me? I attached some screenshots to provide some more clarity.

