Hello community,
I need your help, I want to automatically update due date when start date is postponed.
At ticket creation, Start Date & Due Date has been completed by user.
When user postpones start date, I want to get difference of business days between the initial start and the new value then I add this difference to the due date
ex: Initial start Date 2024-07-16, user changes to 2024-07-17
Difference days => 1day
Automation rule to update Due Date +1 Business Day
I create this rule but at calculation level,:
1. I create a customfield to get intial start before changing
{{fieldChange.from}}
2. I create a variable "businessDaysToAdd "to calculate difference between initial start date to new start date
{{issue.customfield_10044.diff(issue.customfield_10861).businessDays.abs}}
3. Update due date with calculation with Date plus function
{{DueDate.plusBusinessDays(businessDaysToAdd)}}
It seems that a variable inside calculation Date.plus function is not take into account.
Here my automation rule and my calculation.

Thank you in advance for your help 