Hello!
To establish a full-scale customer support flow using Jira services, I plan to integrate a "Contact Us" section on my website that includes fields for name, email, company name, and message. When a customer submits this form, an issue will be created in the dedicated customer support board on Jira.
Here are the detailed requirements for the setup:
Form Submission to Jira Integration:
- Upon form submission, an issue is created on the customer support board. I am going to use a Jira API for this step.
- The customer's email or account ID is set in the "Reporter" field without triggering any email verification or password creation by Jira.
Ticket Response and Email Integration:
- I should be able to respond to the customer's ticket using Jira comments.
- Each comment should automatically send an email to the customer's email address.
- When the customer replies to this email, their response should be added as a comment on the Jira ticket.
By following this setup, I aim to streamline the customer support process, ensuring efficient communication without requiring the customer to verify their email or create a Jira account.
How can I accomplish these steps using Jira products?