I would like to have an automation run when a form is attached and submitted on a ticket. The form has a custom field with the list of asset objects, and a custom field for storing a text attribute. I would like the automation to find the object selected on the form and edit one of its attributes with the text from the form.
The problem I am having is that JSM Cloud's Edit Object action only seems to be usable when the object is created in the automation.
Currently I am using the lookup object action to find the selected object from the form with this query:
objectType = "Available" AND object having outR(Name="{{product}}")
where the variable product is the object selected on the form. I am able to return all of that objects attribute data in a comment for testing purposes (to make sure I'm actually working with the correct object), but I am unable to edit it through the automation. I have seen some people mentioning the "Edit Insight Object" action but that is unavailable in JSM Cloud. As shown below I tried making the object the main focus by branching, hoping for the edit object attributes to work on that specific object, but it does not. Any Ideas or assistance would be appreciated.
