I'm creating a template for my team. I have successfully added a bunch of variables to it, one of which is repeated throughout the page.
I would like to add some formatting to the variable, but it doesn't seem to work.
Here's what I've tried:
- Type `/variable` and add a new variable, give it a name
- While still editing the template, highlight the inserted variable (and some of the text around it, which I also want to format) using the mouse
- Use the toolbar at the top to add any kind of formatting - code, bold, colour, etc
- Save the template
- Create a new page from the template and fill in the variable values
- Publish the new page
At all steps of this process (editing the template, creating the page, viewing the new page), the variable never takes on the formatting that I select. It is just formatted as plain old normal text.
Is there some way to apply formatting to a variable value?