What is technical support phone number?
Hello @Mike Novak
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Atlassian does not offer a Technical Support phone number for Standard subscriptions. That is available only for Enterprise subscriptions.
For Standard subscriptions administrators can submit support cases at
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Or, any user can provide information in this user forum and other users of the Atlassian products will attempt to help you.
Hi Trudy,
How do I get escalated ticket? Supposedly my account was deleted in 2022 but I was using JIRA in April of this year. We had credit card expire.
Help!!!
If you are having a billing problem you can reach the billing team through their contact page at
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
If there was a billing problem the Billing Contact for your subscription should've received emails about that.
It's not a billing problem at this point, I just want my data. I don't care what it costs. There must be data archives? Can I pay for an escalated ticket?
Hi Trudy, It seems our subscribers (my boss and I are, as well) do not receive email notification. But, as admin, I receive email notification. Please have a look.
Last time it worked was on 11 December 2025. Not really sure when the issue started.
Hello @Gilbert Averia
I see that you created a new original Question for your topic.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Subcribers-email-not-being-received-Admin-email-can-be-received/qaq-p/3166261
That is the correct way to get community help with a current issue. Adding on to a topic by another community member, that is not the same issue as you are experiencing,and one that is over 6 months old is not the correct course of action.
I recommend that you review the Community Guidelines for more information.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/custom/page/page-id/rules-of-engagement
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.