Hello Jira Community,
I am facing an issue with the Sprint Insights feature in Jira. Specifically, I want to exclude non-working days such as holidays and weekends from the Sprint Insights graphs. Currently, these non-working days are causing the graphical representation to be distorted and less useful for accurate analysis.
If excluding non-working days entirely is not possible, I would at least like to adjust the sprint line so that it remains horizontal during these non-working periods. This adjustment would help in maintaining the clarity and accuracy of the sprint progress visualization.
Here are the details of my situation:
- Issue: Non-working days (weekends and holidays) are included in Sprint Insights, distorting the graphical representation.
- Desired Solution:
- Exclude non-working days from the Sprint Insights.
- Alternatively, adjust the sprint line to stay horizontal during non-working days if complete exclusion is not possible.
Has anyone encountered a similar issue or has a workaround for this? Any advice or guidance on how to implement these changes would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help!

PS: As shown in the attached image, there is a long upward line that spans the weekend and today, Monday. I want to avoid this long line effect since the weekend should be excluded. Alternatively, I would like the burndown chart to show plateaus for the weekends. The main goal is to make the graphical representation more visually appealing and accurate.