Hi,I need to export data as word file but with the option to exclude some information which I don't need. So that just selected fields are exported? Is this possible?
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Sinem
Hello @ntt_guruplar , natively, no, this is not possible. As a workaround, you can download miniOrange Issue exporter, which is not a free application (4$ a month). There are no free apps that support this use case.
Hi Nikola,thank you for your quick response.With the miniOrange Issue exporter it is possible to export as word with only the fields I need right? Is it also possible to make a setting regarding word divisions? Because the word export doesn't have a clear hyphenation.
It does, yes. You can select fields that you want to export specifically. I'd recommend giving it a test.
Is it possible that we test it for example for one day?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.