I am a Jira Administrator. On the Column Configure screen for some Projects, it won't let me Add or Delete Statuses.
@Nancy Michaels Welcome! Check this link if you use a team managed project: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-edit-and-delete-statuses-in-team-managed-projects/
HTH
Nicolas
Hello @Nancy Michaels
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The first thing we need to know is the type of the project with which you are working. Get that information from the Type column on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
It is not possible to add Statuses through the column configuration screen for all types of projects in all cases. In order to go farther down the debugging path, though, we need to know the project type.
It is a company managed project. It is setup as a Software Simplified Workflow. I am able to Add/Delete statuses for other company managed projects that look the same. I am an Org Admin.
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
Are you listed explicitly as a project admin or board admin?
There is no trash can icon next to status and no Add Status button.
I am listed as an Administrator for this Project.
And I am an Org Admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.