Hi, I've created a group of users to share a specific dashboard but although I am a member of that group, it still doesn't come up in the list.
Any potential fixes?
Hi @Gabby Balta ,
So I take it you logged in to admin.atlassian.com when to your Organization --> Directory --> Groups and created a new group with access to the Jira product.
Did you type the name of the group in de 'Select group' list? It only shows the first five groups.
Is the group available when you go to 'Dashboards' --> 'View All Dashboards' --> 'Group' ?
Hi Gabby - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Was the dashboard already created before you created the group? If so, it might be that you need to refresh the dashboard so that you’ll see the group. If that doesn’t work maybe even try another browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.