I am trying to create a field in Jira that will show just the time. At first, I didn't think it was possible so I created a custom dropdown with every time in intervals of 30 minutes. But then when I was creating my form, I noticed there is a time field available when I add a new field to my form. I added this and tested in preview mode and this is exactly what I want. the problem is that I need to link the field to a jira field and every time I link it to a Jira field it changes the field type and it is no longer "time". I tried a field that is just numeric, I tried a field that is just text. I even tried a date field but again, it won't keep it as time only. Why would there be an option to create a field on a form that is time only but you can't link it to any jira field. Is there a way to get around this somehow?

