Hi everyone,
My team links multiple Zendesk tickets to a single Jira ticket, and we aren't able to monitor how many Zendesk tickets are linked to Jira.
I've been tasked with finding a way to identify the total of linked tickets.
I'm thinking of creating a dashboard to show the total number of Zendesk tickets associated with a Jira ticket and map it by status. I do not find enough references online on how to achieve this task.
Can someone support me to accomplish this?
Many thanks.
I already consulted this article but with no luck.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Reporting-the-amount-of-linked-Zendesk-tickets-in-Jira/qaq-p/2357651
Hi, @Antonio Carvetta 👋
Maybe you've seen and tried this (from Zendesk):
Reporting on the number of Zendesk tickets linked to a Jira issue
If so, can you tell us why this is not working for you?
Best,
-dave
@Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ apologies for the late answer.
I sorted it out! many thanks
were you able to report on how many jira tickets has multiple zendesk attached?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.