Team
The problem I am trying to solve is 2 fold
a.Get a count of Story points for a completed Sprint.
b.Get a count of Story points for issues that are in Done status, for that Completed Sprint.
Previous completed Sprint ( the one that i would like to run this rule against) is listed in the JQL query as shown below by the custom field name cf[10113].
I have Tested the output of JQL using the Validate query button.
I have limited the scope of the output of JQL to 2 rows to test this functionality before expanding the scope.
Have the following Automation rule in place

Issue: The rule does not run. it appears that the trigger - Sprint completed for the previous Sprint is not getting picked up.
Audit log shows just the Configuration changes I made but there is nothing else that indicates whether the Rule is failing or why it is not executing.

Any pointers on what I could be doing wrong would be super helpful.
Final expected result is that the Edit issue fields will aggregate the story point values for each issue in the JQL and send an email with the final count.
Hope this information helps
Please let me know if there is any additional information required to figure out the root cause.
Thanks
KD