Hello,
In our JSM environment I've started to notice that newly created custom field values (and also custom field name changes, for instance) are very slowly updated for use in the Automation. The "Edit issue fields" action either does not find a newly created field or finds a field with its old name. Eventually it seems that the Automation updates, but this can take more than a working day. Features like screens and forms do not seem to suffer from this.
Is there any way to push (custom) field changes to the Automation?
Thank you,
Reno Dormanns
Edit:
It's gotten even more interesting. I have updated a field option a few hours ago. I need to change the option in my Automation as well. A conditional uses it:

I have changed GDPR form to GDPR *registration. It doesn't update for this condition. Even funnier, if I create a new "Edit issue" action *in the same rule* and I select the field IT HAS THE UPDATED ANSWER IN IT:

So different actions within the same rule can have different versions of fields. Does anybody understand what Atlassian is doing here??