How to get the issueId from JIAR API, I am not talking about issueJiraId. I need issueId to call the JIRA API for feature content import.
https://prod-play.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/c4j/connect/rest/api/tenant/bdd_issues/552064/import
Hi @Tapas Banik - You can do a GET request to the /rest/api/3/issue/{issueIdOrKey} Jira API endpoint using the issueID or Jira Key (depending on which one of these you have) and it should return the information you need.
Jira API doc:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-get
Apologies if I have misunderstood your question.
Actually I already tried this which returns 636735. but I need to get 552064 which being used as bdd_issue to call the "https://prod-play.zephyr4jiracloud.com/connect/c4j/connect/rest/api/tenant/bdd_issues/552064/import" API. I literally gone through every single piece of line from JIRA and Zephyr API doc, I did not get a single clue.This API is used to import a local feature file in JIRA story with label as "BDD_Feature" so that automatically zephyr Test cum scenarios are added in jira story.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.