I can't log into my bitbucket account. I keep getting this message:
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
Hello @reasv NA Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
There could be several reasons why you are encountering this error. Often, it's related to prolonged inactivity on your account. As a first step, I recommend trying to access your account using an incognito or private browsing window. This can sometimes resolve the issue.
If this doesn't rectify the problem, I would advise you to contact the Atlassian support team. They have extensive experience with these types of issues and should be able to assist you further.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/We-couldn-t-log-you-in-problem/qaq-p/2242551
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-m-getting-the-error-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/1793606
Thanks,
Tushar
Hi @reasv NA and welcome to the community!
Your Bitbucket Cloud account was in a dormant state, which is the reason for the error you were seeing.
I went ahead and reactivated it. Could you please try logging in when you have some time and let me know if the issue is resolved?
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.