I need to create a Power BI report to summarise all the issues in a project. Is there a way i can do it without using Power BI connectors? (no cost involved)Please let me know. I need to know the full process.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @charitha.r
One way to achieve this is by utilizing Jira’s REST API. This method allows you to pull data directly from Jira into Power BI at no cost. You can try to find a detailed guide on how to do this in this topic.
However, if you find this method too complex or time-consuming, we’d like to mention that our company, theCode4, has developed a powerful tool for connecting Jira to Power BI called Data Processor for Jira. It has an absolutely Free version, which is available not only for instances with fewer than 10 users. While it does have some limitations, it should be sufficient for basic needs like summarizing project issues.You will find it in the Atlassian Marketplace.
Feel free to try it out and let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.
Have a nice day!
Thank you!
Found another newer topic about using REST API that might help:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-connect-Power-BI-to-JIRA-using-Rest-API-and-without-third/qaq-p/2255960All the best!
Hello @theCode4_company
I got Data Processor for JIRA downloaded from admin team, however I cannot see it in the connectors.Is there any steps that I am missing here. If I click on apps-> connector nothing is working, screen goes plain white!
please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.