Hi
I'm working on a new tool for my team and need a bit of help.
We work for varied customers on proprietary software.
Jira keeps track of a lot of the "who worked when on what for whom" stuff, but I need a way to store some technical details about the developments that serves as a sort of archive for future reference.
Ideally I'd make an quick action for a ticket: fill out two fields, create a database entry from those and the ticket data and start a small workflow.
I don't want to set up a complete database just for this, so I thought I'd use the new Confluence Database feature.
It seems though that those are just tables without any added functionality.
My idea would be that a Dev with a ticket can start an action to say they have completed a Development, enter Customer/Company/Site and the components they worked on, those get send to QA and stored into an archive that can be accessed.
Did some of you solve a similar thing using just the available Cloud Tools?
Thanks in Advance!