Hi,
I want to set up automation to send 1 email with a list of overdue items to both the PM and the PMM listed in the initiative. Is something like this possible?
For example, let's say the project is called 'CORE' and the following keys/items are overdue:
- CORE-101:
- PM: Lola Lee
- PMM: Mark Zuck
- CORE-230:
- PM: Lola Lee
- PMM: John Smith
- CORE-777:
- PM: Edward Cullen
- PMM: Ron Weasley
- CORE 808:
- PM: Jane Doe
- PMM: Ron Weasley
- CORE-909:
- PM: Jane Doe
- PMM: John Smith
Am I able to send 1 email with a summary list to PM Lola that shows CORE-101 and CORE-230 as overdue items that need to be updated and auto-include the respective PMMs (Mark Zuck and John Smith) in that same email?
If so, what steps do I need to take? Screenshots would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!