Hello,
I have an object schema which contains two object types: Area and Steps.
Area is where (e.g: the production line) the problem has been found and steps are the phases in the production line (e.g: assembly #1, assembly #2, ...)
I have several areas and for each area I have different steps (as attributes and connected through reference). E.g:
AREA = AREA A --> STEP s1, STEP s2, STEP s3, STEP s4
AREA = AREA B --> STEP s1, STEP s4
AREA = AREA C --> STEP s2, STEP s3, STEP s4
I want to create a form with Area and Step fields. The fields should be assets fields and should be conditional.
I mean:
if "field Area = AREA A", then possible steps are s1, s2, s3, s4
if "field Area = AREA B", then possible steps are s1, s4
if "field Area = AREA C", then possible steps are s2, s3, s4
Is that possible? How to do that?
Thank you,
Martina